Who needs a SBA 7(a) loan?
Whether you’re buying a business or expanding your present one, an SBA 7(a) loan is a smart option. For-profit business owners who need funds to expand, purchase another business or manage cash flow. Each SBA loan program has its own eligibility criteria and application process. Our SBA loan experts can guide you through the process.
Download our free guide:
"How to Obtain Financing for Small Business Ventures"
Features & Benefits
- Lower monthly payments
- Flexible repayment terms
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan amounts from $150,000 up to $5 million
- Working capital and inventory — 7 years
- Equipment purchases — 10 years
- Real estate (purchase or refinance) — 25 years