Let us help you get your small business started
With a SBA Loan financed through CBC National Bank, you'll benefit from:
- Lower down payment
- Longer terms (fixed or variable)
- Lower equity terms
- Lower debt service coverage requirements
- Less restrictive collateral requirements
What Can I Finance?
SBA & USDA loans can be used for many purposes, but are typically used to finance:
- Owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Working Capital
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Leasehold Improvements
- Debt Refinance
- Start-up Businesses
Is My Business Eligible?
Is a SBA loan the right choice for your small business? We’ll work with you to review your specific business situation in detail, but the following guidelines can get you started:
- Company is a for-profit entity
- Proven industry and management experience
- Satisfactory credit
- Loan size of $100,000 to $5,000,000
Guidelines regarding size of company vary by industry:
- Generally businesses with a maximum tangible net work of $15,000,000, AND
- The average net income after Federal income taxes (excluding any carryover losses) of the applicant for the two full fiscal years before the date of the application is not more than $5,000,000
SBA 7(a) Loans
The SBA 7(a) loan is the most popular Small Business Administration (SBA) business loan because it can be used for a wide variety of loan purposes.
SBA 504 Loans
A 504 loan is a smart choice for businesses that want long-term, fixed-rate, subordinate mortgage financing for the acquisition or renovation of capital assets like land, buildings and equipment.
USDA loans can be used by those who geographically qualify for multiple purposes, including startups, acquisitions, construction, expansion, repair, refinancing, permanent and working capital.